Wednesday 29 August 2012

Bo* in California

Poor Bo. He was in terrible condition when he arrived at my house. He had to be shaved because his hair was so matted and filled with burrs and foxtails. Once shaved, we realized that he is extremely thin and had foxtails buried in his skin. Bo is very shy and scared right now. I suspect he may have been abused, as well as neglected. He is still not feeling well, so I am not sure how much of that will go away once he is well. Every day, he gets a little more comfortable and I can tell that he is going to be a complete love when he is all better. Bo just needs a patient home that will make him feel like a secure part of the family. Bo is potty trained and is fine in a crate. You can see Bo's shelterYoutube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILaWj_4BlAI&feature=youtu.be for now. I will be posting new pictures and video of him soon, but in the meantime, please feel free to email me with questions at vineyardpups@gmail.com or call me at 707-761-4698 (Jillian) Please use the contact at the bottom of the listing for more info about this dog. To fill out an online application go to http://scooterspals.org/htmls/application.html. For more information about Scooter's Pals go to: www.scooterspals.org.

Check Cockapoo Rescue for more Cockapoo Rescues dogs looking for adoption

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I think this is a good blog. All articles are unique. I am searching this kind of blog. Great, I am really happy to read this blog.
    cockapoo puppies for sale in pa

    ReplyDelete